Friday, February 18, 2011

Cricut Trees 2010

Shock horror I didn't stamp my "bulk" Christmas cards last year.  Oooo don't give me that evil look!  Truthfully I wanted to use up some patterned paper that just wasn't speaking to me and the copious amounts of dark green cardstock.  The only thing I actually purchased to make these was a Xyron creative station - oh my how did ever get on without that! Again this past year I went with the smaller card and kept it handmade and still sent them - my frugality came with the size and using up my supplies! We sent out around 90 of these cards.  I know several people that do individual cards for holidays but I always liked sending the same even before I started making them! 

Recipe
Card size - 4.25 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Georgia Pacific, Recollections, Rob & Bob paper stack (I don't know what number but I have had a few years!)
Accessories - Cricut Expression with Design Studio,  Xyron creative station, Christmas cart.

No comments: