Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Brrrrrother... Happy Birrrrrrthday!

This card was created for my eldest who is away at university.  His university colors are brown and orange and he loves penguins. The 2 penquins represent him and his little brother.  I knitted them hats in those colors for Christmas.  I love it when there is no plan but it comes together anyway!


The Stampendous set comes with a stencil so I used  that and sponged my Gina K Color Companion white ink on the blue cardstock and stamped and colored over that. 

Ingredients
Card size - 8.5 in x 5.5 in
Cardstock - Recollections 110 lbs white, 65 lb light blue & blue, Monsters and Robots
Stamps - Stampendous Jumbo Penquins;  Gina K Designs Lots of Letters;
Ink - Gina K Designs white, black onyx;
Color - Copics
Accessories - Stickles, Paint pen white

No comments: