Monday, August 4, 2014

Gnome sweet Gnome!


Hey Gnomies!  This is a card I created for our nephew and his fiancee on moving to their new home.  After keeping it really Clean and Simple and white for his parents card I wanted to ramp up the color and whimsy with this one.

The set didn't have the sentiment I wanted so I improvised using the "Gnome" from this set and "sweet" from Clear Dollar Stamps Nice Neighborhood.  That "bleeding" around the hat is my poor watercoloring.  I decided to leave well enough alone rather than overworking it and having to start over.

Ingredients
Card size - 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches
Cardstock - Recollections: 110lb white, 65lb red;
Paper -  Recollections: Bright and Basic; Artist Loft watercolor paper;
Stamps -  Gina K Designs: Gnome One Like You; Clear Dollar Stamps: Nice Neighborhood;
Ink - Gina K Designs Color Companions: Black Onyx; 
Color - Koi Watercolors 
Accessories - googly eyes
Tools - Spellbinders rectangles

No comments: