Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Yappy Barkday!


Giddy with excitement! I was drawn to win a High Hopes challenge a couple of weeks ago and then asked if I wanted to be a guest for a challenge.  YES! was my answer and here is my card.  The challenge is Blue, Brown, Cream/White.  OK, I have to admit to adding a bit of black in there, but it is only a little.


I added a bit of sparkle with Copic Spica Atyou pens. On the hats and bows/ribbons.  I have been having sparkle envy with everyone's Wink of Stella.  I think it is just enough especially as this is for a guy.

Ingredients
Card Size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock - Artist Loft: watercolor; Recollections: Kraft, Navy 65lb;
Stamps - High Hopes Stamps: Brutus, Scotty Dog, Odie Dog, party hat two, single present; Studio G: alphabet stamps;
Ink - Memento: Tuxedo Black, Nautical Blue, Danube Blue, Bahama Blue;
Color - Copics; Koi Watercolors; Spica Atyou;
Accessories - Polka Dots embossing folder; Dimensional tape; Eyelets; Twine.

1 comment:

Lynne in NI said...

Heee what a fab fun card! I LOVE how you combined all your High Hopes stamps :)