Sunday, September 7, 2014

You're snow n'ice


I made this card for the High Hopes Challenge Ice or Snow .  I knew I wanted to use this bear but it tested my abilities to make a slope and background. I accented the snow flakes with Stickles for a bit more pizzazz.  I think it works or at least I hope it does.  I based the coloring on my eldest's school colors so will probably send this to him at some point in the school year.

I thought of the blog title after I took the picture - I'll probably add that to the front somewhere because it fits before I send it off.


Ingredients
Card size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock - Artist Loft: Watercolor paper; Recollections: Kraft 65lb;
Stamps - High Hopes Stamps: Bearly Swooshin', Snow Background;
Ink- Archival: black; Memento: Summer Sky;
Color - Koi Watercolor
Accessories - Diamond Stickles

2 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Oooh fab card! I can almost feel the speed of your bear!
Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

Lacey Stephens said...

Very cute card. I love the scene you created and great take on the Ice/Snow challenge. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenges. We have a new challenge today: Blue, Brown, and Cream/White. We hope you will play along again soon.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com