Friday, October 17, 2014

SuperOwl!


I made this card for our friend who is a huge Sheffield Wednesday Supporter.  I love how it turned out.

I found this cute little owl stamp in the dollar stamps for Halloween at Michael's and think it works a treat!  I knew I wanted him as the focal image and a creative way to pop him so I decided to use my star dies and to cut a "ball" out of the front of the card.  It reminds me of a champions league football from a few years back with the stars in the pattern.  I stamped the footballs on in a bit of a pattern and then adhered the stars to the front and back of the circle cut out for stability.

Ingredients
Card size - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock - Recollections 65lbs: white, blue;
Stamps - Recollections: soccer ball; See D's: Boys toys - soccer ball; Craftsmart: SuperOwl; 
Ink - Memento: Danube Blue, Tuxedo Black;
Coloring -Copics
Accessories - Spellbinders: Circles, Stars.

No comments: