Monday, October 13, 2014

You're A-maize-ing!


I have made this card for the High Hopes Blog challenge Fall/Halloween.

I just couldn't resist doing a pun card with these cute stamps!

I guess this is another one for my stash of encouragement cards.  I tried to amp up the coloring of my scarecrow to make him pop after watching Sandy Allnock's video on "Wow Copic Coloring" .   I'm still not certain I did enough to make the scarecrow pop.  The only thing I didn't do is retrace him as I stamped the scene in brown not black.  I did retrace the crow as he is colored "black".  Maybe I should take the risk and just do it!

Ingredients

Card size - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2";
Cardstock - Recollections 65lb white, black;
Stamps - High Hopes Stamps: Guard Duty Rudy, Corn stalk; Studio G alphabet;
Ink - Memento: Rich Cocoa; Versamark;
Color - Copics, Copic Multiliner, Sakura gel pen white;
Accessories - Glossy accents; Detail Clear Embossing Powder.

No comments: