Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A very Happy New Year!

Wishing you and yours a very happy and prosperous New Year!

I know in my heart I live with honesty and integrity and never wish malice towards anyone and wont start now.  I know people point fingers saying I have, and I can only say that isn't true and when we point our finger we have four pointing back to us.

I find it amazing that I could apologize before anyone realized there was an issue and still be punished for being shocked and pouring out my feelings.  Lessen learnt that only popular crafty kids have feelings.  C'est la vie.  I have never wanted to be a popular kid, however, I don't think it is too much to ask people to be respectful of everyone equally.

New Year! Same ol me with honesty and integrity and always working to be a better version of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy new year. your absence at SCS is notable. very sad situation. you were silenced only for making a very fair observation. thing is you cannot go against the "big" people in stamping. a bit scary