Thursday, March 5, 2015

I never do "haul" posts but...

Hey you know me by now, I never do "haul" posts but just had to say that I got loads of large stencils at Michaels in Clearance so they were only $1.99 ea.  At first I didn't notice them but saw the large tiger.  I thought way heh! We are a tiger school family so I can risk that for $2 bucks! I never ever find anything in clearance so I am thrilled! Now if I could only see my table to take some photos!

Not on clearance but I hadn't ever seen the Ranger Sticky Embossing Powder before so picked it up and that looks a good buy after watching the videos on YouTube.  Of course that meant I needed to buy some foil to play with which was reduced by 40% for each tube.

If I manage to get a photo I will post it later.  Today though has been focused on digging out of the last snow storm that dump 20+ inches on us!

No comments: