Sunday, April 26, 2015

All Aboard for a Happy Birthday!


It's that time of year where I make a card for our uncle who loves photography and trains! Subtle right?

I don't have any fancy polaroid dies so I made do with my rectangles and squares! Sometimes you have to think about what you have and how you can use it.  I think it works.


Ingredients:
Card size - 8 1/2 in x 5 1/2 in;
Cardstock - Recollections: Kraft, White;
Stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps - Railroad Memories;
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Color - Copics to match patterned paper;
Accessories - American Craft patterned paper

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

I certainly don't think you need a polaroid die when you can improvise like this. Spend the money on something else instead! This reminds me of seeing the Orient Express in Paris last year.