Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mothering Sunday 2015


This card was a get it done card and I'm happy with it but I'm not going to pretend I reinvented the wheel with it or anything.  I went with traditional flower for an English Mothering Sunday, the daffodil and a small greeting (I think from Hero Arts).  I think if I did this card over I might bring the image a bit further up and to the right on the card.

This is actually the second card I used my MISTI on.  I didn't get a very good impression of the sentiment and restamped it.  It isn't perfect because my card moved and now I have bought magnets that are working well!

Ingredients:
Card Size5" × 6-7/8"(127 mm × 175 mm)
Card stock - Strathmore Watercolor Greeting Cards
Stamps - Gina K Designs: Sending Sunshine; Hero Arts: Celebrate Everyday;
Ink - Versamark;
Color - Koi Watercolor;
Accessories - Gold embossing powder.

No comments: