Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ciao! Sandy Allnock's Hex Chart

So I have to admit, I was on the fence on Sandy Allnock's Hex Chart.  I waited to see what all the fuss was about before I purchased it last week.  I decided that for the cost of a Copic I would jump on the bandwagon. But you know what there is no bandwagon, this chart is doesn't need a wagon it is one of the most useful tools with my Copics that I have!

Here it is colored in with all my Ciaos and 3 Sketch.  I think it shows you get a good spectrum of colors with the Ciao markers.  



There is also a fully colored in chart with the blank chart so you can assess which colors you would like to add to your collection and will work with what you have.

I have no affiliation with Sandy Allnock and decided a long time ago that I don't have to promote stores etc that I buy from, but this is a case that I honestly believe that for good results with the Copic range this is a very useful tool.


If you are interested there are more resource links at http://sandyallnock.com/hexchart/ I paid for this product and am not an affiliate of any store including Sandy's but in this case I am one very happy customer.

What I used:
Cardstock - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80 lb
Color - Copic Ciaos, Copic Sketch
Accessories - Hex Chart, Inkjet printer

No comments: